Monday 16 July 2007

Berryfun

The Finnish summer smells nice, I concluded when stepping out of the plane in Vaasa. I was welcomed by mum, Guyana-Lena and Maz. Lena, who had read my blog thoroughly, handed over a unique bouquet. Instead of flowers it consisted of blueberries, cloudberries and wild strawberries – lovely. When reaching home mum prepared me a nice meal – grilled salmon, new potatoes with sour cream and a nice Greek salad. And to prove that I still (also) am Finnish – I had a sauna. When coming back one enjoys things that are typical Finnish and feel familiar. I’m enjoying the beautiful Finnish summer.

2 comments:

Mamma Linda said...

Halloj! Hittade din blogg via Lenas. Fin! Och somrigt är skönt så här i början på vintern. ;-) Sköt om dig!

Daniel said...

Roligt att du uppskattar fina österbotten!